Purpose of Position
To identify, educate, and enroll Medicare beneficiaries who have two or more chronic conditions into Medicare’s Chronic Care Management (CCM) program.
Summary of Duties
- Determine eligibility for CCM services based on criteria provided.
- Contact patients to educate and enroll them into CCM.
- Verify patient demographic info to ensure accuracy and completeness (address, phone numbers, insurance info, etc.)
- Answer common questions of patients and family members pertaining to the service.
- Listen to, document, and follow up with any patient concern to ensure needs are met.
- Document in the patient’s medical record and VHL software, per defined protocols.
- Build strong working relationships with clinic providers and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- A team player who can follow a system and protocol to achieve a common goal.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail in all communications. · Demonstrates sound judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain confidentiality with all aspects of information in accordance with practice, and State and Federal regulations.
- Confidence to communicate and reach out proactively to patients and family members.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with others in clinic setting.
Criminal Background Check:
The employee will authorize a criminal background check. A clean background check is required for employment.
Required Training: The employee will complete any and all required training during the course of employment related to the role of care coordinator including, but not limited to, HIPAA and Data Privacy, and Medicare Fraud & Abuse: Prevention, Detection, and Reporting.
|Job Title||Enrollment Specialist|
|Job Type||Full-time + benefits (health, dental, life, disability, PTO, holiday, + bonus pay)|
|Hours||M-F, 8-4:30 CST|