We are seeking motivated team members to help patients and their family members navigate the healthcare system and live healthier lives!
In this role you will:
• Reach out to patients who are enrolled in Medicare’s chronic care management program by telephone.
• Build relationships with patients and their family members, learn about their challenges, and connect them to resources to support them.
• Use the clinic’s electronic medical record to coordinate medical referrals and needs.
• Complete health and social assessments to learn about their risks and how you can best help.
• Support patients in their healthcare journey – and in their day-to-day lives!
Come join our team and start making a difference today. One person at a time!
Job Type: Full-time + benefits (health, dental, life, PTO, holiday)
Job Hours: M-F, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (CST)
Location: Work from home
|Job Title||Care Coordinator|
|Job Type||Full-time + benefits (health, dental, life, PTO, holiday)|
|Job Hours||M-F, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (CST)|
|Location||Work From Home|